Republic Services Sales Coordinator - Open Mrkt in Inver Grove Heights, Minnesota
Sales Coordinator - Open Mrkt
4923: AWS - Inver Grove Heights
The Sales Coordinator provides assistance to the Sales Manager and Sales personnel to facilitate and support the acquisition, maintenance and servicing of new and existing residential, commercial, industrial and recycling customers by managing and ensuring the accuracy of the Sales Transaction Reports; completing commissions reports; reviewing outstanding collection reports and related items; producing and verifying Contact Relationship Management (CRM) reports; and preparing various month-end closing reports.
• Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree is desirable.
Republic Services is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
27204: Inver Grove Heights-4325 66Th
• Work closely with the Sales Manager and all sales personnel to ensure the day-to-day administrative requirements of the Sales Department are met. • Ensure the timely and accurate completion of the Sales Transaction Report (STR); review the report after production to ensure that all entries have been properly recorded and all transactions have been accurately reconciled. Review the STR on a weekly basis with the Sales Manager to resolve any items of note. • Coordinate with all Sales personnel to ensure accurate tracking of commissions prior to submission for payment; reconcile any outstanding issues and prepare commission reports for approval by Sales Manager. • Maintain a working knowledge of the Company’s Contact Relationship Management tool to be able to produce management reports, reconcile outstanding items on such reports, and/or enter client activity. • Create new client file jackets and file in a secure location, with limited access, in accordance with the Records Management Policy; may be required to review client records and gather information prior to creation and establishment of client account. • Reviews with Sales personnel, accounts that are going to be put on lock or be canceled and summarizes issues, outstanding items and other important topics for the Sales personnel to be aware of. • Perform other job-related duties, as required. The statements used herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by an employee in this position, and are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties and skills required by an incumbent so classified. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the Company.
• High School diploma or GED. • 2 years of experience as an administrative assistant in a professional office setting, providing professional administrative support to multiple professional level employees.
Other Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
• Demonstrated proficiency in typical office software such as Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint. • Professional presentation skills. • Good time management skills to ensure assigned responsibilities are completed in an efficient manner. • Good communication skills; is able to effectively communicate to all levels of management, both internally and externally. • Strong active listening skills; gives full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions when appropriate, and letting others fully state their ideas. • Grasps concepts quickly and has good follow through skills; adheres to work schedule and follows through on challenges as they arise; maintains a positive outlook. • Has the ability to identify the information needed to clarify a situation; seeks information from appropriate sources; has the ability to tackle a problem using a logical, sequential approach and can anticipate the implications of actions. • Is self-motivated; maintains a feeling of pride in work; has a strong work ethic and strives to achieve all goals; is competitive and has a strong drive to win; takes appropriate risks. • Is trustworthy and maintains the highest level of confidentiality at all times. • Is high energy, friendly and engaging. • Has a service orientation; is actively looking for ways to help people.
Inver Grove Heights
Through our subsidiaries, we provide non-hazardous solid waste and recycling services for commercial, industrial, municipal and residential customers. Our customers come first as we strive to safely and sustainably provide reliable service through our facilities across 41 states and Puerto Rico. At Republic Services, we’re guided by five essential core values – to be Respectful, Responsible, Reliable, Resourceful, and Relentless in all we do, every day. Our highly passionate, professional team is reminded of these principles every time they see the five R’s joined together to form the Republic Services Star. It’s what makes us who we are, reminding us to keep our customers at the heart of it all.
Republic Services, Inc. was incorporated in 1996 with a “can do” spirit, driving its dramatic growth and acquisitions through the years, welcoming other organizations that share its values and fiduciary discipline. Today, Republic Services, Inc. is the second largest provider of services in the domestic non-hazardous solid waste industry, as measured by revenue as well as a Fortune 500 company, publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: RSG).
We employ approximately 33,000 full-time employees and work to create and maintain an environment that attracts, develops and retains people who assure our success with customers and differentiate us from our competitors. We want to be an employer of choice for top talent. Recent recognition includes being listed on Forbes Best Large Companies in America, Ethisphere’s World’s Most Ethical Companies and Business Insider’s Most Meaningful Companies in America.
Rewarding Compensation and Benefits:
Eligible employees can elect to participate in:
• Comprehensive medical benefits coverage, dental plans and vision coverage.
• Health care and dependent care spending accounts.
• Short- and long-term disability.
• Life insurance and accidental death & dismemberment insurance.
• Employee and Family Assistance Program (EAP).
• Employee discount programs.
• 401(k) plan with a generous company match.
• Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP).