Republic Services Mobile Centrifuge Operator in Odessa, Texas
Mobile Centrifuge Operator
6416: Permian Solids Control
The Company’s E&P division provides oilfield waste services to its customer base and operates three types of waste management and disposal facilities: treatment, recovery and disposal facilities; engineered landfills; and salt water disposal injection wells. The Solids Control Technician (E&P) oversees the mechanical and electrical processes used to provide enhanced drilling properties and recycle drilling mud through closed loop systems.
Republic Services is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
60006: Odessa-3001 S F M 866
• Operates, monitors and maintains solids control equipment for onshore drilling rigs, dewatering sites, shop areas and other oil and gas related sites.
• Assists in the severing, trouble-shooting and installation of equipment as required.
• Participates in the rigging up and down of location equipment.
• Working on centrifuges, shakers, dryers and augers.
• Runs continuous tests on the solid discharge and effluent discharge on units to ensure that the centrifuges are set for optimum performance and the gravity percentage of the mud is within the bore tolerance.
• Attends pre-job safety meetings on location.
• Performs other job-related duties as assigned or apparent.
The statements used herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by an employee in this position, and are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties and skills required by an incumbent so classified. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the Company.
• Minimum of 1 year of experience in the operation and maintenance of solids control equipment. (Required)
• Valid driver's license. (Required)
• High school diploma or GED.
• Experience in, and knowledge of, the oil field industry.
About Republic Services
Through our subsidiaries, we provide non-hazardous solid waste and recycling services for commercial, industrial, municipal and residential customers. Our customers come first as we strive to safely and sustainably provide reliable service through our facilities across 41 states and Puerto Rico. At Republic Services, we’re guided by five essential core values – to be Respectful, Responsible, Reliable, Resourceful, and Relentless in all we do, every day. Our highly passionate, professional team is reminded of these principles every time they see the five R’s joined together to form the Republic Services Star. It’s what makes us who we are, reminding us to keep our customers at the heart of it all.
Republic Services, Inc. was incorporated in 1996 with a “can do” spirit, driving its dramatic growth and acquisitions through the years, welcoming other organizations that share its values and fiduciary discipline. Today, Republic Services, Inc. is the second largest provider of services in the domestic non-hazardous solid waste industry, as measured by revenue as well as a Fortune 500 company, publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: RSG).
Why Work with Us
We employ approximately 33,000 full-time employees and work to create and maintain an environment that attracts, develops and retains people who assure our success with customers and differentiate us from our competitors. We want to be an employer of choice for top talent. Recent recognition includes being listed on Forbes Best Large Companies in America, Ethisphere’s World’s Most Ethical Companies and Business Insider’s Most Meaningful Companies in America.
Rewarding Compensation and Benefits:
Eligible employees can elect to participate in:
• Comprehensive medical benefits coverage, dental plans and vision coverage.
• Health care and dependent care spending accounts.
• Short- and long-term disability.
• Life insurance and accidental death & dismemberment insurance.
• Employee and Family Assistance Program (EAP).
• Employee discount programs.
• 401(k) plan with a generous company match.
• Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP).