Republic Services Billing Coordinator in Phoenix, Arizona
2008: National Accounts
The Billing Coordinator position processes and maintains accounts receivable records, including cash receipts, claims and overdue invoices. In addition, the Billing Coordinator responds to customer issues and works to resolve them in a manner that meets department customer service standards.
Republic Services is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
04223: Phoenix - 20830 N Tatum Blvd
• Processes and maintains a workload of approximately $400K in monthly revenue. • Reviews and ensures accuracy of customer billing and invoices. Sends out bills in a timely manner. • Processes A/R adjustments for customer accounts. • Maintains a clean aging for customer’s related accounts in the Accounts Receivable system. • Performs account reconciliations. • Works with the Cash and Collections team regarding any billing issues identified by customers. • Assists field personnel In reconciling past due balances for any centrally billed customers. • Processes account setups, changes, closures, etc. for assigned workload. • Prepares account statements; processes refunds. • Creates and maintains tickets in the Aldon tracking system. • Performs other job-related duties as assigned or apparent. The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature of work performed by this position, and are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties, and skills. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the Company.
• Experience in a, customer facing or billing/accounting related role. (Required) • Associate's degree in Accounting or Finance or similar field of study. • Bachelor’s degree • Proficiency with MS Excel. (Required) • High-level attention to detail and accuracy.
About Republic Services
Republic Services is an industry leader in U.S. recycling and non-hazardous solid waste. Through our subsidiaries, Republic’s collection companies, recycling centers, transfer stations and landfills focus on providing effective solutions to make proper waste disposal effortless for our 14 million customers. We’ll handle it from here.TM, our brand promise, lets customers know they can count on Republic to provide a superior experience while fostering a sustainable Blue PlanetTM for future generations to enjoy a cleaner, safer and healthier world.
Our history dates back to the early 1990’s when Republic Waste Services was formed to consolidate a series of regional waste collection companies. The Company underwent a series of name changes and business transformations during the early to mid-90’s and began trading as Republic Services, Inc. (NYSE:RSG) on July 1, 1998. For the next 10 years, the Company experienced strong and dramatic growth and, in late 2008, Republic Services and Allied Waste Industries merged to create the current Company. Today, Republic Services is a Fortune 300 Company, operating across 39 states and Puerto Rico.
Why Work with Us
Our Company cannot thrive without great people devoted to serving customers, the community and the planet. We hire the best people to make Republic a great place to work. We are focused on attracting talented individuals across professions who are as committed to serving customers and the planet as we are. We strive to create a workplace that's meaningful and rewarding to our 33,000 employees. That's why we are proud to be recognized as Best Large Employer by Forbes, World’s Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere, and One of the Most Meaningful Companies to Work for in America by Business Insider.
Rewarding Compensation and Benefits:
Eligible employees can elect to participate in:
• Comprehensive medical benefits coverage, dental plans and vision coverage.
• Health care and dependent care spending accounts.
• Short- and long-term disability.
• Life insurance and accidental death & dismemberment insurance.
• Employee and Family Assistance Program (EAP).
• Employee discount programs.
• 401(k) plan with a generous company match.
• Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP).