Republic Services Manager Business Transformation in Phoenix, Arizona
The Manager, Business Transformation works with various functional leaders to support the execution of strategic initiatives across the organization. The Manager, Business Transformation provides coordination and oversight to the full portfolio of strategic initiatives across the Company.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilitites
• A strong value system with impeccable integrity.
• Excellent financial analysis skills, with an ability to anticipate potential issues and propose mitigation plans.
• Excellent project management skills.
• Familiarity with change management principles and methodologies.
• Proficiency with MS Office, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• High energy and enthusiasm with a passion for learning.
• Hands-on, results-oriented and pragmatic.
• Creative, flexible, able to work in a fast-paced, complex, and dynamic work environment.
• Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal, with excellent presentation skills and the ability to adapt to differing audiences.
• Excellent listening skills with a strong ability to build cross-functional relationships.
• Ability to effectively manage multiple tasks and changing priorities with limited supervision.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering, Operations, or other similar, relevant discipline.
• Top tier strategy consulting experience or similar general management training.
• Experience in waste, recycling, transportation, or other heavy industrial environments.
• Prioritizes various strategic initiatives to create a balanced portfolio of initiatives, taking into account competing priorities and resource constraints.
• Works closely with cross-functional leaders to develop strategic initiatives, including project planning, critical analyses, key resource requirements and recommendations.
• Develops business cases, including required financial analyses and pro forma modeling to support recommendations.
• Implements planning and support, including metric identification, baseline measurements, progress tracking and reporting.
• Presents recommendations and initiative progress, both written and verbal, to key stakeholders.
• Performs interdependency identification and tracking across the full portfolio of strategic initiatives.
• Manages the portfolio of strategic initiatives, including financial analyses, risk identification and mitigation, and overall performance assessments.
• Performs other job-related duties as assigned or apparent.
The statements used herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by an employee in this position, and are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties and skills required by an incumbent so classified. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the Company.
Rewarding Compensation and Benefits
Republic Services is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.