Republic Services Manager, Field Pricing in Phoenix, Arizona
The Manager, Field Pricing works directly with department leadership in the execution of revenue management activities for assigned Areas. The Manager, Field Pricing interacts with various levels of management and is the liaison between the corporate Revenue Management department and Revenue Management Analysts in the field. The Manager, Field Pricing supports and reinforces the Company’s strategic goals with respect to pricing and revenue management activities at the Area level.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilitites
• Works closely with a team of Area pricing resources to implement pricing recommendations, analyzing and communicating the results of the analysis to various levels of management.
• Directs, trains, and coaches Area pricing resources to maximize market performance, utilizing relevant information systems and tools.
• Executes revenue management plan related to monthly price increase process, service revenue, and overall yield.
• Develops process and system recommendations by working with various departments to advance price and volume achievement
• Develop tools and resources to enhance analysis on all necessary data, including internal sales data, market trends, competitive landscape, and current prices.
• Manages the online pricing system including market configurations, pricing recommendations, system recommendations, and support.
• Analyzes pricing results and recommends revenue opportunities.
• Tracks and reports key performance metrics related to market pricing strategies.
• Performs other job-related duties as assigned or apparent.
The statements used herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by an employee in this position, and are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties and skills required by an incumbent so classified. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the Company.
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Finance, Economics, Econometrics or Statistics. (Required).
• Advanced degree in Accounting, Economics, Finance, Statistics or Business Administration.
• Minimum of 4 years of business related experience. (Required).
• Demonstrated experience in pricing, economics, statistics or market planning.
• Experience in multi-channel pricing, dynamic pricing, loyalty programs, price tests and bundling.
• Experience developing and implementing new pricing strategies and plans.
Rewarding Compensation and Benefits
Republic Services is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.