Republic Services Senior Analyst Business Transformation in Phoenix, Arizona
The Senior Analyst, Business Transformation plays an important role in driving change and is responsible for discovering, documenting, and supporting the design of effective processes, procedures, and methods that are in line with the strategic direction set by departmental leaders. This position partners with and supports functional leaders to ensure that prioritized projects and initiatives are planned, executed and monitored including reporting on project milestones and expected results. The Senior Analyst, Business Transformation is also responsible for communicating closely with cross-functional resources to ensure projects and initiatives have the required support.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilitites
• Works collaboratively to support decision making related to process documentation and design, while helping ensure the goals of departmental initiatives are met.
• Partners with functional leadership to drive continuous improvement on prioritized processes and initiatives.
• Supports department leadership to lay out project milestones, dependencies, and deliverables.
• Provides change management support and guidance to functional leaders in the business to support transition needs.
• Analyzes and reports on key measures of success and adoption.
• Establishes relationships with internal customers.
• Clearly communicates all process improvements to key stakeholders.
• Collaborates with cross-functional departments to reinforce the durability of process changes.
• Performs other job-related duties as assigned or apparent.
The statements used herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by an employee in this position, and are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties and skills required by an incumbent so classified. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the Company.
• Minimum of 4 years of work experience involving business process implementation, certification, project management or change management (required).
• Minimum of 2 years of work experience participating in enterprise level, multi-departmental projects or related experience.
• Bachelor's degree.
• Proficient in MS Office suite.
• Strong presentation skills.
• Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills with ability to quickly build relationships and trust.
• Experience with process documentation and design.
• Established understanding of financial principles and cost-effective strategy.
• Experience in data reporting with aptitude in quantitative analysis.
• Process and results orientation for setting and pursuing aggressive goals, demonstrating a strong commitment to organizational success and marshaling resources to accomplish goals and objectives.
• Creative thinking to challenges conventional solutions.
• Strong understanding of process implications on larger business needs and issues.
• Ability to plan, monitor and implement projects using timely and cost effective
• Ability to define standards for services / work processes and manage activities and people in a manner that effectively achieves those standards.
• Ability to identify the information needed to clarify a situation, seek that information from appropriate sources, and skillfully pose questions to draw out pertinent information.
Rewarding Compensation and Benefits
Republic Services is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.