Republic Services CRC Trainer in Chandler, Arizona
Republic Services is an industry leader in U.S. recycling and non-hazardous solid waste. Through our subsidiaries, Republic’s collection companies, recycling centers, transfer stations, and landfills focus on providing effective solutions to make proper waste disposal effortless for our 14 million customers. We’ll handle it from here., our brand promise, lets customers know they can count on Republic to provide a superior experience while fostering a sustainable Blue Planet for future generations to enjoy a cleaner, safer and healthier world. Why Work with Us Our Company cannot thrive without great people devoted to serving customers, the community and the planet. We hire the best people to make Republic a great place to work. We are focused on attracting talented individuals across professions who are as committed to serving customers and the planet as we are. We strive to create a workplace that's meaningful and rewarding to our 33,000 employees. That's why we are proud to be recognized as Best Large Employer by Forbes, World’s Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere, and Human Rights Campaign Foundation’s 2018 Corporate Equality Index.
The Customer Resource Center (CRC) Trainer is responsible for the delivery and ongoing reinforcement of Republic Services’ learning solutions for all members of the CRC team. This includes conducting new hire sessions, supporting new CRR’s during the “nesting” period, and delivering ongoing skill development to existing employees.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
• Excellent facilitation/communication skills.
• Comfortable working in a fast-paced, ever changing environment.
• Ability to coach and motivate others.
• Passion for helping others reach their potential.
• Detail oriented.
• Ability to work with minimal supervision.
• Minimum 1 year of training experience in call center environment.
• Bachelor’s degree
• Conducts consistent standardized training courses for new and professional customer resource representatives using a variety of training delivery methods and tools.
• Coaches and monitors new employees to increase their effectiveness.
• Facilitates continuing education for existing call center staff for new products, services, customer service skills, etc.
• Provides performance feedback to class participants as well as to CRC leadership.
• Works closely and collaboratively with HR and resource planning to ensure CRC staffing levels are maintained.
• Assists Operations with understanding agent opportunities and updating training programs to meet those needs while maintaining organizational standards.
• Participates in site leadership meetings to represent the learning function; provide tracking/reporting for trainee progress and course effectiveness; and propose recommendations for ongoing staff development.
• Conveys widespread CRR training needs to L&TD corporate staff for development of new tactical course/program content.
• Collaborates with Learning & Talent Development instructional designers and training delivery team to ensure program content is relevant, complete and supports learning objectives.
• Acts as an ambassador of the Republic Way and has a passion for creating an exceptional customer experience. The statements used herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by an employee in this position, and are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties and skills required by an incumbent so classified. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the Company.
• Minimum of 1 year of call center experience.
• High School Diploma.
Rewarding Compensation and Benefits
Eligible employees can elect to participate in:
• Comprehensive medical benefits coverage, dental plans and vision coverage.
• Health care and dependent care spending accounts.
• Short- and long-term disability.
• Life insurance and accidental death & dismemberment insurance.
• Employee and Family Assistance Program (EAP).
• Employee discount programs.
• 401(k) plan with a generous company match.
• Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP).
Republic Services is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.