Republic Services Digital Marketing Analyst in Phoenix, Arizona
Republic Services is an industry leader in U.S. recycling and non-hazardous solid waste. Through our subsidiaries, Republic’s collection companies, recycling centers, transfer stations, and landfills focus on providing effective solutions to make proper waste disposal effortless for our 14 million customers. We’ll handle it from here., our brand promise, lets customers know they can count on Republic to provide a superior experience while fostering a sustainable Blue Planet for future generations to enjoy a cleaner, safer and healthier world.
Why Work with Us
Our Company cannot thrive without great people devoted to serving customers, the community, and the planet. We hire the best people to make Republic a great place to work. We are focused on attracting talented individuals across professions who are as committed to serving customers and the planet as we are. We strive to create a workplace that's meaningful and rewarding to our 33,000 employees. That's why we are proud to be recognized as Best Large Employer by Forbes, World’s Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere, and One of the Most Meaningful Companies to Work for in America by Business Insider.
The Digital Marketing Analyst (Product Owner) is responsible for day to day planning, development, execution, and management of Republic Services’ customer-facing digital presence which includes RepublicServices.com, municipal websites, and other customer facing properties. The Digital Marketing Analyst (Product Owner) works closely with cross-functional teams to understand the vision and business requirements and partners with IT to further define requirements and write user stories to ensure that all projects are expertly executed. The Digital Marketing Analyst (Product Owner) possesses a passion for data-driven decision making, exhibits strong collaboration skills, and is consistently focused on meeting the team’s objectives of driving customer acquisition, engagement, and retention.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
• Serves as day to day liaison between the digital marketing team and the IT organization through attendance of daily meetings and product ownership for the digital properties.
• Organizes, prioritizes, and assigns work to web content, web development, and IT resources and external agencies according to department guidelines and leadership direction related to digital properties.
• Writes user stories, manages backlog, provides clarification to team regularly, and accepts/rejects stories throughout Sprint cycles.
• Works with functional departments to collect and approve necessary content needs to update relevant digital properties.
• Plans, organizes, designs, creates and implements projects to accomplish business goals.
• Updates web content via Content Management System (CMS).
• Coordinates the scheduling of enhancement requests with IT and communicates the expected delivery.
• Designs, implements, and analyzes A/B and multivariate testing features and partner with digital marketing analytics team to drive key website goals.
• Partners with the Brand and Advertising team to implement brand guidelines and assists in updating content as requests are received.
• Creates, analyzes, and refines reports that measure business impact of enhancements to digital properties.
• Conducts and owns updates and analysis for key team dashboards to drive results.
• Ensures accurate data collection for all key initiatives and helps develop technical specifications for collection of digital data.
• Analyzes and reports all key performance indicators for key initiatives for the Digital Marketing team and uses information to make recommendations to support and influence the key business goals and objectives.
• Works with manager(s) to conceive and test new digital projects to meet business objectives.
• Communicates with internal and external customers for relevant input to develop and implement successful projects.
• Uses information received to make recommendations to support and influence business goals and objectives.
• Performs other job-related duties as assigned or apparent.
The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees, and are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required by personnel so classified. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the Company.
• Bachelor’s Degree (required).
• Minimum of 3 years of experience in marketing or web development (required).
• Working knowledge Content Management Systems to update web content. Experience with Drupal a plus.
• Familiar with Agile Scrum or Kanban methodologies.
• Working knowledge of web languages, content management workflows, web development, and web analytics.
• Working knowledge of digital marketing (eCommerce, search engine, email, mobile and/or social).
• Proficient with the Microsoft Office Suite, including Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
• Possess very strong organization skills and can provide information to others quickly upon request.
• Possess strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to communicate clearly and effectively with technical and non-technical stakeholders.
• Strong active analytical curiosity and creativity, as well as a flexible critical thinker and problem solver.
• Able to work diligently and independently, but according to direction and within pre-set guidelines.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Rewarding Compensation and Benefits
Eligible employees can elect to participate in:
• Comprehensive medical benefits coverage, dental plans and vision coverage.
• Health care and dependent care spending accounts.
• Short- and long-term disability.
• Life insurance and accidental death & dismemberment insurance.
• Employee and Family Assistance Program (EAP).
• Employee discount programs.
• 401(k) plan with a generous company match.
• Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP).
Republic Services is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.